We remember in our prayers today all who suffered on Tuesday, September 11, 2001.
We hold in our prayers:
- all who lost their lives.
- all their families who mourn their deaths.
- all who survived the attacks and suffer and try to understand.
- all who unwittingly played a part in the attacks (people at airline desks, hotels, etc.).
- those who died in the crash in Shanksville, PA that others might live.
- all who rushed to the aid of those in need.
- our Country, which will never be the same.
May God bless America!